Norwegian biathlete Henrik Labeling became the winner of sprint race at the world Cup in Holmenkollen.
Labeling with perfect shooting in the last lap unexpectedly beat Martin Fourcade and Johannes Bø. Both of the world Cup leader synchronously passed during the final phase of the 10-kilometer race, than hardly has not used high-speed Austrian Julian Eberhard, who not only took 0.2 seconds to interrupt a series of catwalks Fourcade at the world Cup.
Dmitry Pidruchny due to an impressive last lap progressed to the 21-th position, and the fifth time in the world Cup season finished in the top-25. Grossegger the sixth time he finished in the points zone.
In personal offset of the world Cup the gap Johannes boe from Martin Fourcade in the four races before the end of the season was reduced to 37 points.
Holmenkollen. Men. The results of the sprint:
1. Henrik Labeling (Norway, 0+0) 26:10.3
2. Johannes Bø (Norway, 0+1) +6.1
3. Martin Fourcade (France, 0+0) +6.9
21. Pidruchnuy Dmytro (Ukraine, 0+1) +1:02.3
33. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 0+1) +1:20.0
72. Vladimir Semakov (Ukraine, 2+1) +2:31.4
77. Ruslan Tkalenko (Ukraine, 2+0) +2:37.9
95. Artem Tyshchenko (Ukraine, 0+2) +4:19.7
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.