Slovak biathlete Anastasia Kuzmina was the fastest in the sprint at the world Cup in Ruhpolding.
With perfect shooting the only serious rival Kuzmina became Lisa Vittozzi – on the last lap, three-time Olympic champion in correspondence confrontation with the Italian lost a few seconds, but still retained a comfortable lead.
Today’s victory was the fact that the 15th in his career. According to this indicator among the existing women Anastasia are just ahead of Kaisa mäkäräinen (26) and Laura dahlmeier (21).
Vittozzi, became the second and closed the gap on world Cup leader Dorothea wierer to 26 points. The top three winners locked Hannah Oberg, which is the sixth race in a row finished in the top 10.
Ukrainian national team for the sprint in Ruhpolding has become a real nightmare. The top 30 were just Vita Semerenko biathlete rest of the race failed miserably.
World Cup 2018-2019. Ruhpolding. The results of the sprint:
1. Anastasia Kuzmina (Slovakia, 0+0) 19:15,1
2. Lisa Vittozzi (Italy, 0+0) +11,5
3. Hanna Åberg (Sweden, 0+0) +29,1
29. Vita Semerenko (Ukraine, 1+0) +1:37,2
59. Valya Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+2) +2:15,4
67. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 2+0) +2:31,6
73. Jim Yulia (Ukraine, 1+1) +2:41,0
97. Olena Pidhrushna (Ukraine, 1+2) +3:46,1
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.