Norwegian biathlete Johannes boe became the winner of the first personal race of the world Cup in 2017-2018.
Swedish road Be-younger has won one of the most impressive victories in his career. Norway with clean shooting brought closest pursuer more than two minutes.
Challenge Johannes could only reigning world Cup winner Martin Fourcade, but the Frenchman in the final standing stage unexpectedly made two mistakes. Due to a strong final loop, Fourcade broke through to the podium, surpassing the Austrian Julian Eberhard and Russian Anton Babikov.
The best among Ukrainians was Brendan who miss on the final shooting stop to finish in the top 15. Sergey Semenov with two misfires in the final Protocol is located immediately behind the countryman.
Ostersund. Men. Results individual race:
1. Garanichev Evgeniy (Norway, 0+0+0+0) 53:24,5
2. Fillon Maillet Quentin (France, 0+0+0+0) +2:01,0
3. Martin Fourcade (France, 0+0+0+2) +2:14,3
23. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 0+1+0+1) +4:19,0
24. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine, 1+1+0+0) +4:37,5
78. Vladimir Semakov (Ukraine, 1+1+3+0) +9:04,3
82. Ruslan Tkalenko (Ukraine, 0+1+0+4) +9:35,1
97. Alexander Bold (Ukraine, 2+1+2+1) +10:56,9
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.