Ukrainian biathlete Yulia Jim on the stage of the world Cup in östersund for the second time in his career made it to the podium in the individual competition.
Jim with perfect shooting in shooting just 12 seconds behind the sensational winner of the race Hope Scardino. The second was the Norwegian Sunnie Solemdal also closed to shooting all 20 targets.
In östersund Jim almost surpassed his personal record at the world Cup. In 2013, in Hochfilzen from Kiev in the pursuit, took second place.
In the flower ceremony company Jim made up Valya Semerenko, which first came in the top 5 since the splendid victory in the mass start at the world Championships in Kontiolahti in March 2015.
In the end zone in the first individual race of the world Cup 2017-2018 finished Iryna Varvynets, Anastasiya Merkushyna and Vita Semerenko. Olena Pidhrushna, with three penalties, took only 58-e a place.
Ostersund. Women. Results individual race:
1. Nadezhda Skardino (Belarus, 0+0+0+0) 42:57,4
2. Sunnie Solemdal (Norway, 0+0+0+0) +2,9
3. Julia Jim (Ukraine, 0+0+0+0) +12,0
4. Valya Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+0+0+0) +30,1
28. Iryna Varvynets Of Ukraine (Ukraine, 0+0+0+0) +2:50,4
37. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 0+1+0+1) +3:24,2
40. Vita Semerenko (Ukraine, 1+1+1+0) +3:36,8
58. Olena Pidhrushna (Ukraine, 0+1+1+1) +4:26,5
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.