World Cup leader Martin Fourcade in brilliant style won the ninth victory of the season at the world Cup in Ruhpolding.
Fourcade is worked on the range and on the course showed enough speed to not only win, but to secure a nearly 20-second lead before the pursuit.
The second sprint in a row could take the Austrian Julian Eberhard, but this time the sensation of the season did not help even rare for his pure shooting. Top 3 was closed by the recent hero of the relay Emil Svendsen, ahead of the Germans Peiffer and Clean.
Great sprint gave Dmitry Pidruchny – ideal shooting the leader of the national team of Ukraine took seventh place. Pidruchny the third time in the season completed the individual race in the top 10, which allowed the native of Ternopil get to close to the top 20 of the overall standings of the world Cup.
In addition Pidruchnik for the touchdown, only Brendan. Vitaly Kilchitsky and Sergey Semenov failed sprint, worse still is the situation of Vladimir Semakov, not included in the pursuit.
Ruhpolding. Men. The results of the sprint:
1. Martin Fourcade (France, 0+0) 22:34.2
2. Julian Eberhard (Austria, 0+0) +18.0
3. Emil Svendsen (Norway, 0+0) +39.7
7. Pidruchnuy Dmytro (Ukraine, 0+0) +59.5
35. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 1+1) +1:46.3
47. Vitaly Kilchitsky (Ukraine, 0+1) +2:01.2
48. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine, 1+2) +2:03.0
61. Vladimir Semakov (Ukraine, 2+0) +2:23.0
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.