The strongest biathlete of modernity Martin Fourcade won the first individual race of the biathlon world Cup season 2016-2017.
All the chances to upset Fourcade was Johannes Thinges Be, but the Norwegians at the last shooting, having a more than comfortable lead over his pursuers, made two mistakes and lost a lot of time on the line. Fourcade, having survived the crisis in the first construction, is no longer wrong, and move on the track compensated for two penalty minutes.
Like yesterday on the podium was not without representatives of Belarus. Chepelin Vladimir ran the race of his life and rounded out the top 3, ahead of Lars Helge of Birkeland, OLE Einar Bjoerndalen and Andrejs rastorgujevs.
For Ukrainians, the individual race was very poorly – none of the representatives of the male race failed to finish in the points. The closest top 40 got Vladimir Semakov, behind the points zone for eight seconds.
Ostersund. Men. Results individual race:
1. Martin Fourcade (France, 0+2+0+0) 51:33.8
2. Tinges Johannes Bø (Norway, 0+0+0+2) +29.5
3. Chepelin Vladimir (Belarus, 1+0+0+0) +1:24.3
41. Vladimir Semakov (Ukraine, 0+1+1+1) +5:33.3
53. Vitaly Kilchitsky (Ukraine, 2+0+2+1) +6:57.6
59. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 1+2+1+3) +7:25.7
91. Alexander Bold (Ukraine, 2+1+2+3) +10:45.6
92. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine, 1+4+2+4) +10:54.2
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.