French biathlete Martin Fourcade won his first gold medal at the world Championships in Hochfilzen (Austria).
The silver mixed relay and bronze in the sprint world Cup leader added gold in the pursuit, becoming an 11-time world champion. His only miss on the shooting Fourcade did in that moment, when the fate of first place was not in doubt.
The company Martin Fourcade on the podium was two Norwegian Johannes Bø confirmed his second place in the sprint, and unfading OLE Einar Bjoerndalen in 43 years won its 44th award at the world Championships.
Leaders of the Ukrainian team rehabilitated for a failure in sprint – Dmitry Pidruchny played 14 positions, and Sergei Semenov, showing a clean sixth time in pursuit, finished behind his compatriot (+26 positions). Alexander Bold played 13 positions that did not help him to break into the points zone.
Championship of the world. Hochfilzen. Men. Results pursuit:
1. Martin Fourcade (France, 0+0+0+1) 30:16.9
2. Johannes Bø (Norway, 1+1+1+0) ++22.8
3. OLE Einar Bjoerndalen (Norway, 0+0+0+1) +25.6
4. Anton Shipulin (Russia, 0+1+0+0) +33,6
5. Ondrej Moravec (Czech Republic, 0+0+1+1) +34,0
14. Dmitry Pidruchny (1+0+1+0) +1:43.2
15. Sergey Semenov (0+0+1+0) +1:43.6
45. Alexander Fat (1+0+0+1) +3:46.6
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.