Women’s team of Ukraine has demonstrated impressive stability in the sprint at the world Cup in Nove mesto.
Vita Semerenko was close to podium, but on the stand he missed the last shot and settled only for seventh place.
Olena Pidhrushna corporate final lap with a penalty took the 13th place.
Anastasiya Merkushyna after the second shooting claimed the flower ceremony, but on the last lap lost more than 20 seconds and has occupied 14-e a place that became for Ukrainian women the best result of the season. The best race in the season ran and Valya Semerenko, who managed at the shooting range to close all 10 targets.
First career win due to the perfect shooting won olsbu Marte Reiseland. Double Olympic champion Laura dahlmeier in the first race of the season took second place, losing to the Norwegian 4.5 seconds.
World Cup leader Dorothea Wierer only ninth, and Kaisa mäkäräinen, with five penalties were not included in the points area.
World Cup 2018-2019. Nove Mesto. The results of the sprint:
1. Olsbu Marte Rosseland (Norway, 0+0) 19:44,6
2. Laura Dahlmeier (Germany, 0+1) +4,5
3. Paulina Fialkova (Slovakia, 0+0) +6,2
7. Vita Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+1) +31,4
13. Olena Pidhrushna (Ukraine, 0+1) +43,4
14. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 0+0) +43,8
15. Valya Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+0) +46,0
41. Jim Yulia (Ukraine, 1+0) +1:38,0
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.