German biathlete Laura dahlmeier on the world Cup stage in Kontiolahti won the jubilee tenth win of the season.
Dallmeier at the shooting range allowed himself only a misfire on the last stage of the German coolly closed all the targets, and Eckhoff, Dorin habert and Koukalova are unable to miss.
Dallmeier already now it is possible to give Large crystal globe. Laura demonstrates phenomenal stability for ten consecutive races takes a German 1-2 finish.
The company Dallmeier on the podium at the end of the Finnish pursuit amounted to Marie Dorin-habert and Lisa Vitozzi. Champion of the sprint Tiril Eckhoff smeared on the range and flew out of the top 10.
Brilliant race gave soukalova Gabriela – Ukrainian with a perfect shooting progressed by 26 positions and finished the final in seventh place. Eight lines played by Jim Julia and Anastasiya Merkushyna resisted the urge in the end zone.
Kontiolahti. Women. Results pursuit:
1. Laura Dallmeier (0+1+0+0) 28:20.7
2. Marie Dorin-Habert (1+0+0+1) +16.5
3. Lisa Vittozzi (0+1+0+0) +19.9
7. Iryna Varvynets Of Ukraine (Ukraine, 0+0+0+0) +32.6
26. Julia Jim (Ukraine, 0+0+1+1) +1:58.1
40. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 2+0+0+1) +3:16.1
51. Olga Abramova (Ukraine, 0+1+2+0) +3:49.7
54. Hope Belkin (Ukraine, 0+1+1+2) +4:39.2
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.