We continue to acquaint you with the various photo contests.
Today, the lens will be a competition among the readers of the famous newspaper the Guardian, which was founded in Manchester in 1821.
1. This is the famous Djemaa El-Fna — the biggest square in Marrakech, Morocco, one of the main attractions of the city. Since 2001, the area along with the whole historical center of Marrakech has been included in the world heritage list of UNESCO. In 2001 “the cultural space” the area was declared a masterpiece of oral and intangible heritage of humanity. Neither more nor less. (Photo Roslin Zuha):
2. Kolkata. Rare in the West play marbles on the street. (Photo By Hamish Scott-Brown):
3. Colored one Canada square-the Wharf business district in East London. (Photo By Laureen Katiyo):
4. Light through the clouds. (Photo By Megan Warren-Davis):
5. Trinity Church in Gergeti. Located at an altitude of 2 170 m at the foot of mount Kazbek along the Georgian Military highway. (Photo By Iryna Tuchapska):
6. Not far from the skyscrapers of Beijing, it seems incredible that there are powerful pockets of nature. (Photo By Billy Bolton):
7. Street Barber in Calcutta. (Photo By Louise Waldron):
8. And this is the winner of the Jan. Dancing penguins in the Falkland Islands who are fighting with the strong wind. (Photo By John Birch):
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.