The finalists of the prestigious contest.
World Wildlife Day and world wildlife day — a well-known photo contest related topics. View the 10 best pictures of the finalists.
1. Macaque-rhesus. A fairly large, dense animals with a dim greenish-yellowish coloring hair. (Photo by Swaroop Singha Roy | WWD2017):
2. Successful fishing of common Kingfisher. Kingfishers love solitude, to see them rarely. (Photo Gabor Li | WWD2017):
3. The African lion. (Photo by Damaris Lopez Zamora | WWD2017):
4. Mantis. Typical of an ambush predator, mimicking the surrounding plants. Lying in wait the victim, slow-moving, but it is within the grasp grasps grasping front legs, holding it between the spiny femur and tibia. (Photo by Breech Asher Harani | WWD2017):
5. Spider-racer. It is an active daytime hunters. They have well-developed internal hydraulic system: the ability to extend their limbs as a result of changes of pressure in the blood. This enables the spiders to jump across large distances, much larger than their own body.
6. Family disassembly. Nehvotaet swallows that make the cliffs above the water or under bridges. (Photo by Ali Javed | WWD2017):
7. Caramori. Live in the highly and moderately moist habitats: in forests and other woody areas, near freshwater, usually shallow ponds and swamps. (Photo by Breech Asher Harani | WWD2017):
8. Paces. A chameleon is a lizard adapted to an arboreal way of life and is able to change the color of the body. (Photo by Nathan Horrenberger | WWD2017):
9. Shaggy bumblebee. In the world there are about 300 species of bees. (Photo Gabriel Best | WWD2017):
10. The predatory look. (Photo by Jorge Figueroa | WWD2017):
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.