Observers need to bring the perpetrators to justice for undermining the auto in the Luhansk region.
Special monitoring mission of OSCE in Ukraine will continue to implement its mandate, despite the death and injury of employees in the Luhansk region. This was stated by the Chairman of the OSCE SMM in Ukraine Ertugrul Apakan, said in a message mission Monday, April 24.
“Despite this tragedy, we are determined to fulfil our mandate and contribute to ensuring peace for the people of Ukraine. I reiterate my call for a sustainable ceasefire, diversion of arms, complete clearance and real devotion in the world. And I pray that those who are responsible for the laying of mines, was made responsible”, – he stressed.
Apakan noted that the composition of this international unarmed observer mission “dedicated professionals who work hard, implementarea the mandate for normalization of the situation in Ukraine, they risk their lives every day to accomplish tasks”.
“Today I leave the place, to Express its support for the observers and to understand the situation better,” he said.
Earlier in the self-proclaimed LNR said that the patrols of the OSCE mission suspended work after a car bomb observers in the village of Pryshyb.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.