In the room there was a short TV.
Yesterday, 26 January, in one of the apartments in high-rise building on Vysotsky street fire occurred. Arrived at the emergency rescuers in one of the rooms found the body of 2-year-old baby.
About this Timeline.info told in a press-service GU gschs of Ukraine in the Dnepropetrovsk area.
Firefighters said that the fire most likely was a sudden circuit wiring of the TV. A child was killed, most likely, from-for poisonings with burning products.
We will remind, yesterday in the river there was a fire on the 7th floor of 10-storey residential building. The smoke pushed from the apartment window, passers-by noticed and called the brigade of the rescue service.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.