On this and many other will talk at the annual international practical conference “Sales-2018” to be held in Moscow from 22 to 24 August.
Three days. The best experts in the field of B2B sales will share the most recent and relevant case studies, new methodologies and practical recommendations to increase sales.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered in the reports and workshops:
– The formation of values as a key sales tool: instruction and case studies,
– Hard status negotiations: what to do if the partner is steeper than you?
– Tools to improve the efficiency of the head of the sales Department
Sales in a competitive environment: methods of detuning from competitors
– Introduction of change: staff resistance
– Burnout sellers: how to deal with it?
– Complex negotiations with buyers,
– Cientologia: how to develop relationships with customers and manage loyalty
– The principles of work with accounts receivable,
– A breakthrough in sales: technology is radically increasing the volume of sales and scale the business
– New sales techniques in person: how and what to talk about with the client
Technology effective training of sales staff and much more.
Among the other speakers: Timur Aslanov, Sergey Dubovik, albert Tyutin, Inga Orlova, Anna Bocharova, Elena Zhdanov, Artem Sagatov and others.
And a very important part of the conference: networking session – special event which aims to acquaint all the participants with each other by special technology. You will not only get new knowledge but also new partners, new connections and new friends.
Location: Moscow financial and legal University MFUA
Address: Russia, 117342, Moscow, Vvedenskogo str., 1A (metro station “Kaluga”)
Early booking – very nice discount.
Go to the conference website and send us the application form for participation.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.