The government approved conditions of use apply weapons to the Ukrainian army to repel aggression.
The government meeting on Wednesday, October 10, approved the order of use of weapons in Armed forces of Ukraine to repel aggression.
According to the legislation, the APU have the right in time of peace to apply and use weapons and military equipment to repel a possible armed aggression against Ukraine, for self-defense in the case of any action which may lead to causing significant material damages to objects which they are covered, at the place of deployment or in the area of task execution.
So, according to the Cabinet decision, the APU have the right to use weapons for:
– repel the attack or prevent attacks on objects protected;
– the release of hostages and/or prisoners of war captured by the military and/or civilian objects;
– destruction of weapons, military equipment, transport, or technical means in use of the persons involved in the armed aggression;
– the protection of civilians and/or civilian objects from attack;
– prevention and/or cessation of activities, detention, disarmament and neutralization of the persons involved in the armed aggression;
– the termination of persons who have committed or are committing offences;
– actions of individuals that hinder the legitimate requirements of the persons involved in the implementation of measures to ensure national security and defense;
– the termination of individuals who represent or may represent a danger to persons involved in the implementation of measures to ensure national security and defense.
In addition, it is noted that the military have the right to use weapons or military equipment in the other cases the orders of the commander of the joint forces.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.