Pristine country in southwest Africa is the world’s second lowest population density, however, annually attracts over a million tourists.
Namibia is a strikingly beautiful and unique African country.
Unique culture, the diversity of natural landscapes and an abundance of exotic animals doing a trip to Namibia a dream for any avid traveler.
We present ten photos that will surely spark your interest in exotic Namibia.
1. Dead valley in Namibia. These trees died over 600 years ago, but are still.
2. Sunset over the plateau Sossusvlei desert colors in the soft and warm shades.
3. Photographing the trees in the Dead valley.
4. The Famous Dune No. 45.
5. The lion in the wildlife sanctuary N/a’an ku sê.
6. Cheetah playing with a Caracal in the reserve N/a’an ku sê.
7. Elephant in Etosha National Park.
8. The rainy season, which lasts from January to March, awakens this arid country, turning it into a wonderful, flourishing region.
9. Adorable little Zebra walking next to their parents.
10. Pink flamingos on the shores of the Atlantic ocean.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.