Breathtaking scenery, breathtaking.
If you really want to rise above the bustle of everyday life and look at what is happening in the abstract, then why not look at the world from a bird’s eye view.
As did the authors of these photos.
And to say that turned out really delicious. I want to shout: “Why can’t people fly like birds?!” Although already fly, because we are watching these pictures.
1. Dutch Tulip fields in bloom (Lisse, Netherlands)
2. “Pearl” the mouth of Willie Creek (Western Australia)
3. Land sculpture “Lady of the North” (Northumberland, England)
4. Everglades national Park (Florida, USA)
5. The geometry of the city (Mexico city, Mexico)
6. Concrete breakwaters (Hong Kong)
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.