High-rise buildings of Hong Kong.
Having been in Hong Kong for the first time, you will want to return to this city again and again! After I first visited this metropolis, he began to lead the list of my most favorite cities. On returning home, I wanted to be in Hong Kong again.
Photos and text alexandr_remnev
1. At the beginning of the summer I graduated, and in Moscow I have little holding. I started to ride around the world in just a couple of months I visited Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Altai Republic, Bulgaria, Georgia, Turkey.
Already then, in the summer, I knew that when it’s cold, I’ll fly to Asia in the heat. At that time did not have any exact plans, only a desire to be in a favorite city, Hong Kong. At some point I just went and bought a one way ticket. Yes, expensive, Yes, round trip it would be cheaper, but I wanted just to live in a city of skyscrapers, and I didn’t know when I get back home.
2. And now, in early November I went on a long track. I flew with the airline Turkish Airlanes with a stopover in Istanbul. By the way, this was my second visit to Istanbul and this city has managed the second time to impress me! I can say one thing, now Istanbul is in the TOP5 list of my most favorite cities. Turkish Airlanes and has met all of the positive rumors about this airline.
3. Housing I was very lucky. The first time I was in Hong Kong, I lived sooo far away from the city center, we had to go 40 minutes on the metro to get to the island. This time I really decided for myself that I will live either on the island or in extreme cases on the mainland at Tsim Sha Tsui from there you can walk to the ferry. I originally planned to live in some super cheap hostel or some way to rent a room and live in it. In the end, I found already the whole apartment. Ask how?
A few days before the trip I was written by a guy named Luke with the offer of assistance if it is needed. On a question about housing, it is suggested to remain in its second rented apartment for a nominal fee. Of course, I agreed.
4. Arriving at the apartment, throwing things, I, along with Luke, went for a walk on the roofs. By the way, he is kind and intelligent Italian, several years living and working in Hong Kong and it also pulls on the roof. After a while he told me that I can live free. I really save much budget.
5. Hong Kong — the city of skyscrapers, a Paradise for lovers of heights and roofs.
6. The first weekend we got to see the sunrise at the crane building under construction.
7. In the city if something is starting to build, then build it very quickly. For example, this building that made the photo, was not yet 2 years ago.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.