The midfielder of Tottenham and England’s Case alli was named the most expensive player in the world in the age category till 21 year.
The company “Soccerex” presented the top 20 most expensive players in the world, whose age does not exceed 21. At the top of the ranking 21-year-old Case of alli, who managed in two years to go from little known prospect to one of the main stars of the English Premier League.
Alli for two seasons with Tottenham Hotspur FC have played 96 matches in which he scored 32 goals and given 24 assists. Midfielder “Spurs” twice voted best young player of the season according to the version of the Professional football Association and was twice included in the symbolic team of the season.
Top 10 most expensive young football players in the world:
1. The case of alli (England, Tottenham) – € 82.6 million
2. Kilian Mbappe (France, Monaco) – 61,7
3. Ousmane Dembele (France, Borussia Dortmund) – 60,9
4. Leroy Sané (Germany, Manchester City) – 51,1
5. Marco Asensio (Spain, Real Madrid) – 42,7
6. Gabriel BOM Jesus (Brazil, Manchester City) – 42,6
7. Marcus Rashford (England, “Manchester United”) – 40,6
8. Gianluigi Donnarumma (Italy, Milan) – 40,6
9. Timo Werner (Germany, “RB Leipzig”) is 35.6
10. Kingsley Coman (France, Bayern) – 35
Ukrainian players in the top 20 most expensive young players in the world has no place.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.