Sunday , October 20 2019
Home / photo report / “Alien” landscapes of the Earth from the height of bird flight. Photo

“Alien” landscapes of the Earth from the height of bird flight. Photo

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. ФотоFrom a different perspective everything looks quite different.

Abstract painting or flower fields? The surface of a distant planet or a city created by human hands? Just looking at the Earth from above, we can truly appreciate the scale of our planet and to realize its greatness. Such images allow you to see the world for what it really is — a world created by a bizarre Union of man and nature.

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Musa Bay, Iran ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Spreading pond of toxic waste, Dalhart, TX ©Mishka Henner

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Tulip fields in the Netherlands. They bloom in March, but peak flowering occurs in April ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Two highways in Jacksonville, Florida, USA ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

RUB al Khali — the largest sand desert in the world; it covers 650 000 km2 and includes parts of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen and the United Arab Emirates ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

The road along the frozen river Vistula, Poland © Kacper Kowalski

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Nature and man, Poland © Kacper Kowalski

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Olive groves cover the hills of the Spanish Cordoba. Approximately 90% of all harvested olives processed into oil, the remaining 10% is eaten as table olives ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Gdynia, Poland ©Kacper Kowalski

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Ipanema beach is located in the South zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Recognized as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The sand is divided here into segments rigs rescue ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia, built in the XII century. Is the largest religious monument in the world. There is also a moat and a forest that harmoniously surround the Central Church ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

The second largest port in the world, Singapore ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Municipality with a population of 14 000 residents, Arizona, USA ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Winter garden in Tczew © Kacper Kowalski

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Region Pomerania, Poland © Kacper Kowalski

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

The world’s largest air force base in Tucson, contains more than 4,000 retired military and government aircraft, Arizona, USA ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

District Derlei beach, Florida, USA ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

Gemasolar termonology plant in Seville, Spain. In total, the facility annually emits approximately 30,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

"Инопланетные" пейзажи Земли с высоты птичьего полета. Фото

The Burning Man festival in the desert of Nevada, USA ©Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

The star, which is “caught” on the use of a wig. Photo

They failed to hide it. The job of celebrities to be perfect. However, like all …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *