Monday , September 23 2019
Home / Incident / A terrible tragedy in Mariupol: 2-year-old boy died in the dentist chair

A terrible tragedy in Mariupol: 2-year-old boy died in the dentist chair

Жуткая трагедия в Мариуполе: 2-летний мальчик скончался в кресле у стоматологаThe child died after General anesthesia.

Today, July 22, at a private dental clinic Mariupol died 2-year-old boy made after General anesthesia.

This reports the press service of the police of the Donetsk region.

It is reported that the incident occurred at about 12.00. According to doctors, the boy’s 2015 the year of birth was taken to the intensive care unit of city hospital in the stage of clinical death.

It is noted that the parents brought the child to the dentist. The baby was administered General anesthesia, but during the procedure, the boy died.

On this fact openly criminal proceedings.

The fact brought in the Unified register of pre-trial investigations under part 2 of article 140 “the Failure to perform or improper performance of medical or pharmaceutical worker of his professional duties as a result of negligent or unfair relation to them, entailed heavy consequences of a minor” the Criminal code of Ukraine.

It is also noted that the work of dentistry is discontinued, is the test for legitimacy of medical institutions and the origin of medicines.

© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

On the outskirts of Kiev caught the bus

A car moving in the direction of Vyshgorod. On Friday, may 24, on the outskirts …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *