The bodies of young people found comrade.
In svativs’kyi police Department received a report from doctors who said that in one of the houses found the bodies of 17-year-old girls and 19-year-old boy. Information shared in the division of communication of the regional police.
Police arrived at the scene and found that young people after celebrating the New year is to sleep in the house on the night of Jan.
After lunch came the friend, who had eaten already lifeless body. According to preliminary data, the cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning.
© 2018 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.