Tuesday , May 26 2020
Home / business / A resident of Moscow died after drinking ammonia

A resident of Moscow died after drinking ammonia

Жительница Москвы умерла, выпив нашатырного спиртаThus the woman tried to withdraw myself from the binge.

Metropolitan police officers find out circumstances of death of an elderly woman in the center of Moscow. According to preliminary data, the pensioner tried to get out of the binge by using ammonia.

“During the next feast, the woman decided to sober up and drank from a bottle of ammonia. She became ill and she lost consciousness. Arrived on the scene, the doctors pronounced her death” — told the Agency interlocutor.

The incident occurred at the apartment of one of houses along the street Antonova-Ovseenko. Information about the incident was reported to the police by doctors who arrived on the scene. On this fact being tested, the results of which procedural decision will be made.

© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Rostec will sell itself 60 “Superjet” money from the budget

The leadership of the Russian aircraft industry found a solution to the problem of lack …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *