Now 17-year-old boy was hospitalized in children’s hospital.
Explosion in St.-Petersburg unknown devices in the hands of a teenager happened at the library named after Chernyshevsky street Kim when it attempts to parse.
It is noted that the victim, allegedly a student of chemical faculty of St. Petersburg state Institute of technology.
Now 17-year-old boy taken to children’s hospital No. 2 of St. Mary Magdalene with injuries of both hands. According to preliminary data, he – traumatic amputation of a brush, the second hand will likely be able to save. The victim is in a state of shock.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.