It turns out that the taste of metal in mouth is associated with some diseases and malfunction of the internal organs.
Feeling a metallic taste in the mouth there is not easy and it is a good enough reason to turn to doctors for help. Often, the taste of metal in mouth indicates the presence of certain diseases requiring immediate treatment, namely:
1. Diseases of the digestive system. We are talking about several diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. If in addition, the metallic taste in your mouth has a coating on the tongue, it is a violation of the intestine, and epigastric pain can indicate a stomach ulcer or duodenum 12. When it hurts in the right upper quadrant and in the mouth the taste of metal, it may be symptoms of cholecystitis and other gallbladder diseases.
2. Iron-deficiency anemia. Strange as it may sound, but iron deficiency and low hemoglobin level in the blood is often manifested this symptom metallic taste in the mouth.
3. Diseases of teeth and gums. Periodontal disease, stomatitis, gingivitis, main symptom of which is bleeding gums, can lead to the emergence of a metallic taste in the mouth.
4. Poisoning by salts of metals. It’s simple, if a metal taste in the mouth is bordered by nausea, vomiting, muscle aches, dizziness and headache, it is likely that people were poisoned by mercury, lead, copper and other metallic salts.
5. Diabetes type 2 diabetes. In this case, joined by other symptoms: dry mouth, thirst, frequent urination, blurred vision, loss or weight gain and so on.
Doctors advise not to tolerate the metallic taste in my mouth and immediately contact them in order to diagnose the health problem and to do everything possible to resolve it.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.