The fire occurred during the filming of the series.
On the territory of national Museum of folk architecture and life pirohovo on Friday burned down a wooden building of XIX century.
The fire originated in the area of Zakarpattya. About the fire was reported at 18:27.
Firefighters arrived at the scene 10 minutes later, and at 18:57 liquidated ignition. Thatched roof hut burned down completely. According to the Director of the Museum Yuriy Boyko, the fire occurred through the fault of the broadcasters.
“The crew of one of the leading TV channels of the country were filmed in this house television series. Most likely, there is a short circuit in the wires of the lighting. They admit his guilt. And today will meet the Commission on this issue. It’s definitely not arson. TV broadcasters are willing to reimburse us for the damage. It is not less than 200 thousand hryvnia. The fire was extinguished and a house can be restored, the walls survived,” — said the Director of the Museum Yuriy Boyko.
We will remind, last autumn, in the same area of the Museum burned to ashes Transcarpathian fold — set it on fire and it is beyond repair.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.