The explosion occurred in single-family house in the North of the country.
At least five people were injured in the explosion of gas in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein.
According to the newspaper, the explosion occurred in single-family house. By the time of arrival of rescuers the building is completely burned down. According to police, the cause of the explosion could be a gas cylinder or gas stove.
It is noted that two of the five injured are in serious condition, they were taken by helicopter rescue services to a hospital in Lubeck.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.