Sunday , February 24 2019
Home / Russian Federation / A child took a pacifier, swallowed a few years ago

A child took a pacifier, swallowed a few years ago

В Москве из ребенка достали соску, проглоченную несколько лет назад Girl in Moscow for several years she lived with a pacifier in the gut

In one of the children’s hospitals of Moscow from the intestines of six girls removed the pacifier, got there a few years ago.

In the hospital the baby was brought with complaints of repeated vomiting.

“After examination the pediatrician made a preliminary diagnosis of “acute infectious gastritis” and asked for a consultation with a surgeon. During laparotomy, the surgeons opened the lumen of the intestine and found the pacifier,” – said in the message.

During surgery, the subject was removed, and the patency of the bowel restored. The nipple was impossible to see on radiographs, as it was made of polymer. Presumably, the girl swallowed it a few years ago.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Russian Teens beat a student with a disability

The beating captured on camera. In Lysva of the Perm region of the Russian Federation, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *