The best place for glamorous camping.
Rest in tents on the nature of a think the lot of bearded travelers with guitars at the ready.
However, in recent years the trend is changing, and increasingly travelers are choosing to vacation campgrounds. Recently Turservis Skyscanner has compiled a list of the best places for glamping, or glamorous camping — that is equipped with all the comforts of a hotel: a shower, a full bed, power outlets and wireless Internet. We present to your attention the most interesting participants of the rating, which included five Russian resorts.
1. Swedish Treehotel can accommodate up to six companies. Houses suspended on a five-meter height of the treetops. Everyone has their own name: “Cabin”, “UFO”, “Mirror cube”, “Dragonfly”, “bird’s nest”, “Blue cone”. You can relax in the sauna, and then go Hiking in the nature reserve Corgan. Or Vice versa.
2. 10 glaring in the sun stainless American trailers 40-70 years of the XX century is located Belrepayre Airstream Retro Trailer Park in the town of Mirepoix in the foothills of the Pyrenees. Each room has a bed, a shower room with toilet, kitchen. Next to the trailers are equipped with playgrounds for football, tennis and Frisbee.
3. Hotel eco-hotel is located on the southern slope of mount Elbrus, the highest mountain of Europe. Its rooms literally hanging over the precipice. Within all the blessings of civilization — fast Wi-Fi, heated floors and panoramic Windows with mountain views.
4. The main feature of the French Maisons Bulles — a special form of numbers. These bubbles with a panoramic roof designed to observe the stars. Each has a telescope with sky map.
5. “Mishkin tale” offers to live in the houses, the outside is strongly reminiscent of den. Inside — all signs of civilization: a comfortable bed, gas burner, toilet with shower. However, sometimes guests complain about the lack of hot water, lighting and basic entertainment, but who cares if you are right on a beautiful lake, Vaalajarvi in Karelia.
6. Glamping “Cheposh Park” is located on the banks of the Katun river, Altai mountains, near lakes and Manzherok. Walking distance to Taldinskie caves, will waterfall and nature reserve, home to the bison.
7. Glass igloos, hidden in the middle of Lapland snow — the perfect place to observe the Northern lights. Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort runs from August to April. After admiring the Northern lights, you can hunt for dog sledding or just take a walk in the Park Lemmenjoki.
8. Elewana Collection — more than a hotel, and a network of nine sites in Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. To live is offered in spacious tents with silk curtains, Persian carpets and a Breakfast table made of ivory. Outside the window — Savannah with freely roaming lions, giraffes and rhinos.
9. Another hotel on the tree — French Orion Treehouses is executed in classical style. Most of the rooms here are designed for couples. Each one has a kitchen, bathroom, terrace with sun loungers.
10. Loch Ness Glamping is the best place to observe Nessie (Loch ness monster). The attacks proposed to take from armadill — small wooden houses equipped with the latest technology.
11. In the “walk-city”, in the village of LAN’shinskaya on the border of Moscow and Tula regions, 10 comfortable double tents with beds, power outlets and wireless Internet. On the banks of the Oka, pier and beach bar.
12. Camping “Forest and sea” is located in Kalyazin on the Volga river, 170 km from Moscow. The main problem at the moment, the owners offer to rent the entire camp as a whole (for 350 thousand rubles for the weekend), one tent, alas, impossible to remove.
13. Mountain eco-friendly hotel Whitepod in the Swiss Alps — a few scattered on the slope at an altitude of 1.4 km above sea level geodesic domes. Each one has a bathroom, a bedroom with a fireplace. From the taps flowing spring water, and food — only organic and local ingredients.
14. From Athens to secluded surf resort Surf Club Keros on the Greek island of Lemnos — hour flight. Guests can stay in cabins or tents with TVs, charging stations for gadgets, safes and even air conditioning.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.